Senior Recruitment Consultant at Elements HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:78 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Cloud Engineer/Developer - Python/CI/CD (12-20 yrs)
Hiring for one of the UK investment Banks
Exp -12+ Yrs
Location : Pune
- Should have worked on Public Cloud
- Atleast 5 Yrs of ecp in Python Development.
- Should have xp in end to end cloud architect
- To engineer and develop compliant cloud solutions that can be consumed by Barclays application teams to host services on public cloud infrastructure.
- Deliverables include the development of integration code to integrate internal developed and vendor products and services, including automated testing and delivery of these components. Initially the role will be focused on the development and engineering of Amazon AWS products.
What will you be doing ?
Design and Development :
- Drive deliveries assigned within through an agile project methodology
- Provide daily subject matter expertise
- Build development CI/CD pipelines for zero-touch deployments
- Input into product configurations, software choices, interoperability, CI/CD framework implementation
- Manage all software engineering quality standards and benchmarks
- Reading and writing documentation and specifications
- Writing tests
- Debugging issues
- Software hardening
- Improving software delivery mechanisms for restricted environments
- Providing regular status updates.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs.
- Designing scalable distributed applications.
- Participation in cross-functional development teams.
- Configure open-source and vendor supplied platforms and products to integrate into the bank's systems
- Implement Chef recipes to deploy and manage platforms
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Deliver presentations and technical demonstrations to educate stakeholders.
- To maintain an interest and knowledge of new innovations in Cloud technologies.
- Suggesting new ways forward and coming up with new feature ideas.
- Evaluate new technologies and identify if there is a potential benefit to Barclays. Analyse potential use against existing solutions within Barclays and alternative solutions within the marketplace. Recommend use of a particular component/toolset by assessing technical robustness, comparing with other options and ensuring there is a business benefit in implementing.
- After evaluation and analysis of new technologies, contribute to business proposals. When appropriate, create Business case documents and presentations.
- Presentation and technical demonstration of new technologies to interested parties and key stakeholders as appropriate. This will include presentation to senior management stakeholders and architecture governance bodies within the organisation.
What we- re looking for:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with automated testing approaches e.g. BDD, Unit, TDD
- Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes, concepts and benefits. Understand benefit of fully-automated deployments
- Understanding of long term benefits coming from fully automated development and release workflows
- Experience using version control with GIT and developing as part of a team utilising pull request methodology
- Restful API experience - consuming/writing
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Experience with Infrastructure as code
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience of working in a regulated industry
- Experience with Jenkins
- Flask or Django
- Angular, React or Vue