Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:342 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cloud Consulting Architect - Application Assessment (3-15 yrs)
Exp : 3 - 14 years
CTC : 20 - 57 LPA
Key Skills : Cloud Architect, Cloud Deployment, Consulting
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
Qualification : BE+MBA full time tier 1
- Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms,
- Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in -
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization
- Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.