Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:740 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Cloud Consulting Architect - Application Assessment (12-18 yrs)
Exp : 12 - 18 years
CTC : 20 - 57 LPA
Key Skills : Cloud Architect, Cloud Deployment, Consulting
- Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise- strategic, industry, functional, technical- in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
Qualification : BE+MBA full time tier 1
- Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms,
- Application assessment and migration planning, Business case development, TCO comparisons and vendor evaluation
- Cloud Architecture: Develop cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud Deployment: Cloud application development, integration and security, Experience in -
- Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization
- Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
- Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Cloud Management Platforms (vrealize, Gravitant, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)