Cloud Architect - IT Infrastructure/Services (12-18 yrs)
Role : Cloud Architect
Experience : 12 - 18 yrs
Location : Bangalore
Specific Qualifications :
- Baccalaureate Degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field of study required.
- At least 15 years of professional experience in IT/Infrastructure Services.
- 10+ years in IT Services, designing and deploying large scale IT solutions and architectures (DCT, IT Outsourcing, IT Consolidation, ITSM, etc.).
- 10+ years of senior level IT Services related technology consulting experience, including direct involvement with executive-level issues and complex IT process and business problem solving, where business outcomes are dependent on precise deployment.
- 10+ years pre-sales or delivery consulting experience with IT and Datacenter Assessments, IT service portfolio rationalization, IT strategic planning, etc. (including SOW and presentation development).
- 10+ years designing and deploying IT solutions and service management solutions
- 10+ years designing and deploying services in a specialized Enterprise IT and Datacenter Architecture competency area.
- 7+ years of service delivery management or service line management.
- 5+ years of senior level Datacenter/Cloud consulting experience, including direct involvement with executive-level issues and complex IT/Datacenter/Cloud business problem solving, where business outcomes are dependent on precise deployment.
- 5+ years pre-sales or delivery consulting experience with DC Transformation/Cloud Roadmaps, Assessments, Strategic planning, etc. (including SOW and presentation development).
- 5+ years designing and deploying a broad spectrum of Enterprise IT and Datacenter/Cloud Architecture c competencies (applications, data, infrastructure, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Workshop facilitation
- Conflict resolution
- ITIL V3 process implementation
- Application development methodologies (Agile & Waterfall)
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Logical, methodical and structured approach
- Results oriented, deadline driven
- Resilient. Responds positively to set-backs
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ambitious, has pride in his/her work & attention to detail
- Self-starter with an attitude to drive and the will to succeed, who takes initiatives.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Global English.
Strong grasp and understanding of IT technologies :
- Network & Security - Especially on system management/monitoring tools and integrations.
- Compute - Especially on system management/monitoring tools and integrations.
- End User Services - With strong understanding of, and preferably solutioning skills on Enterprise Service Desk and Self Service Solutions.
- Current IT Trends/ Industry Players
- Project Management
- Overall IT Infrastructure, Governance and Service Delivery model, in general
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Ability to understand the customer's requirement or opportunity and to design a solution that addresses the needs
or call 9074137204