Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:90 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cloud Architect - AWS/Azure (9-14 yrs)
Job Requirements :
- Ideally 9+ to 14 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience and deep understanding of architecture and design concepts using Cloud computing
- Experience and deep understanding of deployment of large distributed, scalable systems on Clouds
- Experience and deep understanding of Cloud architecture
- Experience with one or more of the cloud platforms - GCP, Azure or AWS
- Experience in Cloud adoption strategy and implementation
- Background in IT engineering.
- Knowledge of various complex IT ecosystems besides cloud architecture
- Deep knowledge, understanding & experience of working with a large variety of multi-tier architectures. Awareness of pitfalls & use cases for a large variety of solutions.
- Knowledge in programming and coding languages, API management systems, caching, queuing, network and security systems
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Experience in translating the business requirements to technical specifications that can be used by teams to develop and validate.
- Experience & Expertise in a variety of large scale persistent systems including large databases.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical innovation.
Good to Have :
- Experience and knowledge of Agile methodology & Scrum process framework
- Have taken large technology decisions, core to the products that you've been associated with
- Comfortable working in fuzzy environments - where boundaries aren't clearly defined
- Proven experience as a leader capable of motivating and energizing the very best engineers, as well as gaining their respect.
- Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks
- Evaluate and learn new technologies quickly and rollout to teams.