IT Recruiter at Careator Technologies
Views:922 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Cloud Architect - AWS/Azure (10-15 yrs)
As cloud architect, you will use your technology expertise in application and infrastructure domains to perform assessments & migration to cloud including application architecture, networks, storage, servers, service monitoring for our clients.
- You will provide strategic technical advisory solutions to multiple clients for migrating applications to cloud platforms.
- The role requires knowledge of industry trends around cloud and cloud hosting and will engage with operations and service management to enhance the transformation strategy.
- The role will also engage with leadership and work with engagement leads, tdms, developers, operations and other architects, in a cross functional environment to build consensus on technology direction and the appropriate use of standards and best practice within the organization.
- Manages end to end delivery of projects including hands on involvement in architecture and design phases. Enforces standards, procedures, and methodologies for architecture through the evaluation and adoption lifecycle.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Lead large scale enterprise class application migration from on premise to cloud and deliver an end to end solution
- Translate the clients business requirements into systems design, including aspects of availability, business continuity, security and performance
- Drive client discussions, develop scope and effort estimates to address different migration patterns
- Support business development and proposal work
- Verify technical feasibility and validate solution options for the requirements
Experience Guidelines :
- Experience of 10 - 13 years, proven leadership, and managerial skills to manage client accounts and lead teams of 20+ people, throughout the project lifecycle.
- In depth knowledge of implementing various cloud migration patterns such as re-host, repurpose, refactor
- Must have led application migration from on premise to cloud infrastructure
- Must have it strategy experience for planning migrations to public or hybrid clouds including infrastructure sizing and costing
- Knowledge of all infrastructure domains including networks, storage, virtual machines, service monitoring, etc.
- Working knowledge of paas is desirable.
- Working experience with at least one major cloud providers including microsoft azure/aws/gcp
- Assessing, authoring, and evolving architecture standards and best practices across . Promoting communication and collaboration.
- Defines cloud hosting strategy and roadmaps
- Guides the development of standards and ensures alignment of strategic initiatives.
- Coordinating vendor engagement, assessment and selection
- Consults with business leaders and its business representatives to ensure understanding of the business requirements and future strategic direction of the business/function.
- Facilitates and drives the analysis, design, and architectural definition of innovative solutions to address business and user experience requirements.
- Interacts with stakeholders and has the executive presence to influence direction, sell ideas, roadmaps, and approaches.