Senior Recruiter at Cleo
Views:737 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Cleo - EDI Developer - Java/MySQL (3-4 yrs)
Position Summary :
As a part of Cleo's support team, the Support Engineer is responsible for providing an expert level of technical support
to customers, on a variety of product-related issues including product installation, configuration, operation, and testing.
The Support Engineer is skillful in identifying, researching, and resolving both software and hardware problems.
The Company :
More than ever before, businesses need to securely move vast amounts of data. Cleo solutions tackle the complexity of
getting mission-critical data to the right people who can make timely data-driven business decisions to better compete.
With over 100,000 proven installations worldwide, Cleo offers enterprise integration software that meet the needs of
companies of all sizes from the smallest to the Fortune 500.
Cleo, headquartered near Chicago, is rapidly growing while adding highly talented professionals to its dedicated worldwide team.
At Cleo, we are not only passionate about helping our customers reach success, we are passionate about our team
members. We foster innovation in a thriving, high-velocity work environment.
Our team members are among the best and the brightest, working in an environment where strategy, technology, and marketing intersect to create amazing
Key responsibilities :
- Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for customers.
- Creates and carries out test scenarios to duplicate identified problems.
- Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge.
- Ensures electronic knowledge base is utilized effectively and is maintained and expanded over time.
- Works directly with the customer to suggest improvements to the environment of the installed products.
- Proactive thinker with a proven ability to follow up after crises to provide long term solutions.
- May be required to travel to customer sites for problem resolution, both national and international
Required qualifications :
- 3-4 years- experience in the Support or Customer Service field.
- Degree in computer science, programming, or related field;
- Must have knowledge on EDI Standards like EDIFACT,ANSI X12.
- Must have experience in mapping and troubleshooting the mapping issues.
- Must have understanding about EDI message processing's Inbound/Outbound and end-to-end message processing.
- Knowledge on XML files and structures and XML mappings
- SOAP message processing knowledge is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Linux OS such as RHEL/CentOS
- Experience providing top tier customer service in a professional environment.
- Proven understanding of communications protocols, internet B2B software, routers, firewalls and proxy servers.
- Experience working directly with customers via phone, email, or remote access.
- Technical support experience preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate concepts effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Experience in database technologies (MS SQL, MySQL, and Oracle) preferred
Other preferred skills :
- Knowledge and experience with File transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTP and FTPS Experience with implementing file transfer solutions using an enterprise MFT / B2B product
- Exposure to performance troubleshooting skills: Analysis of Thread dump, Heap Dump, Out of Memory, CPU spikes
- Database exposure, OS proficiency (Linux, AS400), experience with customer technical support