Classplus - Dot Net Developer - ASP/MVC (2-4 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of the ASP.net MVC architecture. .
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (V 2012 and higher).
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of J-Query
- The candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project.
- Provide estimates for Development workloads
- Design and implement the requirements
- Produce standard technical documentations
- Take part to the Production support activities (Level 2)
Desired Candidate Profile :
Educational Qualifications : B.E / B. tech or equivalent.
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Mandatory Technical Skills :
- Excellent of Microsoft development application Visual Studio 20012 and higher
- Good working about best practices of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Good to have knowledge of Angular.JS development
- Good working knowledge of MS SQL DB
- Good working knowledge of stored procedure, functions, views, triggers
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile development practices