Head Delivery at Apex Services
Views:113 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Citrix Cloud Architect - IT Infrastructure - L3 Support (6-10 yrs)
About The company:The organization is the fourth-largest IT vendor in the world and the third largest for global IT services, It is the leading Jand communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. It is a part of a leading European IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, plus India, serving large, medium and small-sized companies.
It has operations across Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa with more than 25,000 employees across the region
Must Have :
- Experience in implementing, upgrading/migrating and maintaining Citrix infrastructure.
- Accountable for ensuring that appropriate design, planning and operations handovers take place for all new services involving Citrix Infrastructure (Onprem and Citrix Cloud)
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on support.
- Handles standard Citrix engineer duties and recommends, innovative and automated approaches wherever possible for infrastructure tasks.
- Work with stakeholders and customers to understand server utilization, lifecycle, protection requirements and develop effective workable solutions and processes.
- Lead the resolution of escalated, complex incidents, problems or capacity concerns.
- Total 10+ years of experience
- 6+ Years prior experience in an L3 support position
- 4+ Years prior experience in a subject matter expertise/architect role
- Industry experience in IT infrastructure architecture and design patterns
- Extensive hands-on experience in designing & managing Citrix infrastructure such as XenApp, XenDesktop, Storefront/Web interface servers, FAS, Citrix cloud
- Expert knowledge on managing remote access infrastructures such as Citrix Access Gateway and Citrix Netscaler
- Good knowledge of application packaging tools such as Microsoft App-V, VMware ThinApp, Applayering
- Good hands-on experience on at least one of the hypervisor platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V
- Expert knowledge on Windows server platform.
- Good knowledge of Windows server technologies such as Active Directory Services, SCCM/SCOM etc.
- Ability to write scripts and automate tasks using PowerShell
- Good understanding of storage and network technologies
- Architect-level Citrix XenApp skills and experience designing, installing, configuring, managing, and troubleshooting complex and large Citrix server farms.
- Architect-level skills optimizing Citrix performance, scalability, security, high-availability, monitoring, printing, connectivity, group policy.
- Architect-level skills designing, implementing, & supporting Citrix XenDesktop (VDI) environments.
- Provide leadership on key designs to ensure the long term strategic goals of IT are met
- Ensure design artefacts are produced and peer review the design artefacts of others.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to less experienced team members as required.
- Presentation skills for both technical and management presentations
- Strong interpersonal, customer orientation, team interaction, analytical and decision making skills
Good to Have :
- ITIL V3 certification
- Good project management and delivery skills
- Citrix Certifications