CitiusTech - Solution Architect/Senior Solution Architect - Python/Shell Scripting (10-14 yrs)
Position : Solution Architect or Senior Solution Architect
Location : Chennai
Current work experience : 10-14 years
Skills (mandatory) : Strong Perl / Python / Shell scripting
- Strong in Oracle
- Strong in OO and design thinking
- Good understanding of Unit test automation
- Good understanding of Product development environment
- Good technical mentoring skills
- Need to have excellent communication skills (including English conversation skills),
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to analyze issues/debug existing code.
- Technical leadership - mentoring, code reviews etc.
- Agile development experience.
- UT test automation
- Excellent team player with strong communication, inter-personal, presentation skills
Skills (desired) :
- Good CSS, HTML5
- Good healthcare domain experience
Job/role description :
- Front-end team on technical area
- Understand and analyze requirements
- Design - Come-up with one or multiple solutions - consider impact, dependencies
- Create Estimate, release plan
- Mentor team members
- Drive technical grooming in sprint
- Resolve blockers for team during team
- Communicate & discuss with customer stakeholders - provide suggestions
About CitiusTech :
- CitiusTech is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to large healthcare organizations and medical technology companies. CitiusTech today has over 3,000 healthcare technology professionals across its worldwide offices, including US (Princeton NJ, Rochester MN and Dallas TX), UK, Singapore, Dubai and India (Mumbai, Airoli, Bangalore).
- CitiusTech's unique offerings and execution excellence have enabled it to grow by over 35% per year over the last five years. CitiusTech helps customers accelerate innovation in healthcare through its services, platforms and accelerators for enterprise application development & management, testing / test automation, BI / reporting, EDW, big data, cloud computing, mobile health and predictive analytics.
- CitiusTech has been awarded the Best Companies to Work Award for seven years in a row (2012 - 2018) by the Great Place to Work- Institute - in recognition of its ability to recruit, groom and retain exceptional healthcare technology professionals.
- CitiusTech has also been featured in Healthcare Informatics 100 list for 3 consecutive years (2016 - 2018) It is also a recipient of the prestigious 2015 Gold Stevie Award at the 13th annual American Business Awards in the category of - Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year- .
- For more information, visit https://www.citiustech.com.