CitiusTech - Product Analyst (4-8 yrs)
Company Description - Array
Job Description - Key Skill Product Management
Mandatory Skills : Product Management, Requirement
Engineering (Agile), Requirement Elicitation, Creating Business Usecases for End User Testing
Desired Skills : CQM, PQRS, MU, MACRA
Job Description :
CitiusTech is a specialist provider of healthcare technology services and solutions to healthcare technology companies, providers, payers and life sciences organizations. We have customers in US, UK and the Middle East. With a renewedfocus on Product Marketing it is an exciting time to join our team!
- We are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst who has managed requirements for a product-based company working preferably in the US health care domain. This role is on the Product Management team in the Healthcare IT domain so expect to learn a lot!
- We are looking for someone who has Prior experience as Business Analyst in an agile setup.
- Ability to understand and decipher complex business requirement and articulate the same to Engineering teams
- Keen attention to detail and is adept in working with UX teams for creating wireframes that translate to industry standard UI
- Has fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to translate, manage and communicate requirements
- Understand business use cases and lead solution design functionally
- Candidates with strong understanding of US Healthcare Regulator Environment and programs such as MIPS, APMs, HEDIS etc will be given higher preference.
Education Requirements - Bachelor's Degree