Circuit Design Lead - ADC/DAC/Verilog (6-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Primary driver involving feasibility study, specs finalization, project proposal, project management and execution
- Adhere to Project Schedule, Work Assignments and Quality processes
- Envision, build and lead a team for successful project execution
- Strong Customer interface for negotiating specs, design reviews till final sign off
- Evaluate new methodology and process improvements to achieve higher efficiency and performance of the team
- Mentor and Guide Junior & Senior members of the team
Required Skillset :
- Deep understanding and Managing projects of complex Analog and Mixed Signal blocks such as ADC, DAC, Integer & Fractional PLL, Ring Oscillator, LC VCO, CDRs, SerDes, HDMI, Serial I/Os, LVDS, PMIC, DC-DC Buck, Boost & Buck-Boost converters and LDO
- Expertise in High Speed, Low Voltage and Low Power CMOS Design Techniques.
- Strong fundamentals in MOS device physics, Circuit theory and Top level integration.
- Experience in post silicon evaluation
- Exposure to technology node from 0.18um to 10nm, 7nm CMOS/BiCMOS process
- Proficiency in using industry standard EDA tools (Spectre, MMSIM, Hspice & Hsim)
- Knowledge of scripting and modelling languages like Perl, Ocean, Verilog-A.
- Strong technical leadership and people management skills
- Must have multiple tape-outs with silicon success across different processes & foundries
- Experience in RF design is a plus