Circuit Design Engineer - Verilog/CMOS (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design of high performance CMOS Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits.
- Circuit Design, Simulation, Verification & Documentation.
- Adhere to Project Execution Plan & Work Assignment.
- Support senior members of the team in project planning and implementation.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team.
Required Skillset :
- Hands on experience in design of basic analog circuits: Op amps, Comparators, Bandgap, LDOs, Voltage Reference Buffers & Switched capacitor circuits.
- Exposure to technology node from 0.18um to 10nm, 7nm CMOS/ BiCMOS Process
- Proficiency in using industry standard EDA tools(Spectre, MMSIM, Hspice & Hsim)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of scripting and modelling languages like Perl, Ocean, Verilog-A.
- Strong fundamentals in MOS device physics and Circuit theory.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills.