Technical recruiter at Infinity HR consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:55 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Circuit Design Engineer - Memory Interfaces (5-16 yrs)
Areas of Responsibilities : ( Depends on the job level but not limited by it)
- Have full ownership of IP, its major blocks or sub blocks
- Support marketing on presales activities technically
- Be the interface to the customer in technical interactions, feasibility analysis, design reviews, parameter estimations (like Power/Area etc.)
- Pair with similar domain experts across other geographical locations on core technical initiatives
- Define the architecture and uArchitecture of the IP's and its sub functions
- Understand and disseminate applicable standards and its relevance in a given project to the team
- Responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks .
- Design, simulate and characterize high performance CMOS data communication circuits (drivers, receive equalizers, PLLs, high speed samplers, clock recovery circuits).
- Responsible for Receiver, transmitter or PLL level designs and top level ownership.
- The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
- Will be responsible to work with the system engineering team for Silicon bring up and Characterization.
- Mentoring of junior designers where applicable.
- MS/M-Tech degree in electronics/VLSI and In exceptional cases B.E/B-Tech in electronics engineering with 4+ years of relevant experience needed. (The experience profile will depend on the job level of the position)
- The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design. The senior position requires demonstrated ability to have worked in these domains and a sound understanding of the standards, protocols, practical aspects of circuit design in DSM process nodes ( 28nm, 16nm,14nm) are very desirable.
- Strong fundamental knowledge is essential. Sound knowledge of basic building blocks (Ex:bias generation, on-chip regulation, on-chip impedance circuits and PLL) is highly desirable.
- Experience in designing memory interfaces such as DDR/3/4 and LP3/4 or serial links such as USB/XAUI/, CEI6/ LVDS /PCIE//SATA and Display Port etc.)
- Experience working in leading R&D and future technology development projects is desirable.
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.