Technical Recruiter at Infinity HR
Views:79 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Circuit Design Engineer - CMOS (4-10 yrs)
Job Title- Circuit design Engineer
- Have full ownership of IP, its major blocks or sub blocks
- Support marketing on presales activities technically
- Be the interface to the customer in technical interactions, feasibility analysis, design reviews, parameter estimations (like Power/Area etc.)
- Pair with similar domain experts across other geographical locations on core technical initiatives
- Define the architecture and uArchitecture of the IP's and its sub functions
- Understand and disseminate applicable standards and its relevance in a given project to the team
- Responsible to develop and design the high speed circuit blocks.
- Design, simulate and characterize high performance CMOS data communication circuits drivers, receive equalizers, PLLs, high speed samplers, clock recovery circuits).
- Responsible for Receiver, transmitter or PLL level designs and top level ownership.
- The designer will be responsible for all aspects of designs such as schematic capture, layout review, simulation & analysis of critical electrical and timing parameters, documentation and silicon bring-up.
- Will be responsible to work with the system engineering team for Silicon bring up and Characterization.
- Mentoring of junior designers where applicable.
- The candidate should have prior experience of high speed custom circuit design.
- The senior position requires demonstrated ability to have worked in these domains and a sound understanding of the standards, protocols, practical aspects of circuit design in DSM process nodes ( 28nm, 16nm,14nm) are very desirable.