People Operation Assistant at Cipher Research Group
Views:1121 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Cipher Research Group - DevOps Engineer - Tableau/AWS/SQL (1-5 yrs)
The Role :
- Design and develop software tools related to tracking, implementing, managing and presenting data.
- Develop and maintain Cipher's website.
- Develop software tools which will automate various manual processes.
- Develop and design dashboard and UI related tools.
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application.
- Craft elegant solutions to challenging problems and actively look for ways to improve Cipher software tools and website.
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing, and in-depth code reviews.
- Work on a fast-moving team that delivers on shared commitments.
- Work at all levels of the web stack.
- Work closely with technical consultant, designers, other developers.
- Innovate on new products and features that can reach millions of users.
Must have :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience working on platforms like AWS, Tableau, Azure etc.
- Strong experience with Relational Database Systems and SQL.
- Experience in front end development and web application framework (WAF).
- Knowledge and understanding of technologies such as DNS, email, monitoring, information security and load balancing.
- Personal ownership of assignments and responsibilities.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of core back-end technologies : Node.js or Python; server-side technologies such as Ruby on Rails
The following skills will be highly favored :
- PostgreSQL (PL/PGSQL)
- Unix systems (Linux/Debian)
- Internet protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, REST)
- Proficient in programming languages (Perl, Python, C, PHP, Go)
- XML, JSON