People Operation Assistant at Cipher Research Group
Views:33 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cipher Research Group - Consultant - Research Services (3-6 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Provide technology consulting services to law firms and corporates
- Understand underlying technologies to analyze patent portfolios and help solve clients- core technical queries
- Lead teams conducting research & analysis, including but not limited to technology research, technology due diligence, market research, prior art searches, target scouting, invalidity analysis, infringement analysis and claim charting
- Explain complex technical matters to non-technical audiences
- Handle calls with US-based clients who include Industry Experts, Corporate Counsel, CEOs, Startup founders, IP litigators etc
- Work with product teams to guide the development & testing of Cipher's technology platforms
- Showcase technology and IP thought leadership via blogs and research reports
- Collaborate across the organization in-person and with virtual, global teams
- Establish and cultivate relationships internally and externally
Expected Competencies & Skills :
- Lead teams in the capacity as project manager, team lead, product manager etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical writing
- Proficiency in technical research
- Ability to think critically, learn fast and work with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial and go-getter attitude.
Education and Experience :
- BTech/ M.Tech in Computers, Electronics, Communications or Electrical Engineering from premier colleges such as IITs, BITS Pilani, and NITs
- 3-6 years of experience in relevant Tech industry e.g. Telecom, Software, Semiconductor, and Cloud computing.
- Experience with IP matters (infringement analysis, EOUs, prior art searches, landscaping, etc.) is preferred.
Cipher Values :
- Comfortable with independently managing deadlines and prioritizing effectively to deliver quality results
- Able to demonstrate a consistent record of excellence, ownership, and accountability
- Service-minded and passionate about results with an ability to develop positive relationships
- Adaptable to changing requirements and needs of a dynamic high-growth company
- A dedicated work ethic that thrives in a collaborative culture with excellent social, networking, and influencing skills
- Motivated and self-directed with a willingness to take on additional projects
- Able to demonstrate good judgment and growth mindset
- Highly focused, organized, and detailed oriented
- Competitive stock option plan at end of Year 2
- Relocation to the US
- Rapid career growth as the Company expands
- Be part of the high growth startup community in the Pink City of India
Salary : 10,00,000 to - 12,00,000 /year (negotiable)
Contact Person : Avani
Company URL : https://www.ciphergroup.co/careers