Talent Acquisition at Ciber
Views:103 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Ciber - Salesforce Techno-Functional Consultant (9-15 yrs)
Experience: 9 to 16 yrs
Work Location: Bangalore
- Experience in Domain - Student Life cycle, Campus Solution, Higher Education
- Basic experience and understanding of Salesforce and Database concepts
- Conduct multiple discussions with stakeholders - Example Workshops, Business requirements, User interaction understanding pain points, explain benefits of solution, share best practices, User Training, User manual
- Build Process flow diagrams, user stories to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions
- Documentation at each stage from solutions, alternatives, reports, change management and final decisions
- Lead cross-functional meetings as part of requirements gathering, driving projects
- Collaborate and supervise with multiple teams to manage work streams
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the project
- Get creative designing, prototyping and building Salesforce systems along with developers
- Testing and adjusting functions in Salesforce as needed, then documenting fixes.
- Perform & lead user acceptance testing for any change in Org.
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend mitigation
- Should have strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process and should be able to work under any project management methodologies used.