Talent Acquisition at Ciber
Views:294 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ciber - MS SQL Server Engineer - Hyper V/ESXi (4-12 yrs)
We have an opportunity with R&D team with my client location for long-term process. please find the below mentioned JD and skills for your consideration.
- This position is for Engineer working on MS SQL Server enterprise infrastructure solutions.
- The engineer will be responsible for Defining and creating Microsoft SQL Server solutions reference architecture within organization Converged and Hyper converged Infrastructure. The engineer should be an expert with MS SQL Server administration.
- Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server ( 2016, 2017) installation and configuration and optimization from a solution point of view.
- Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL and Windows OS, Hyper-V & performance characterization methodologies.
- Good to have experience with MS SQL Server benchmark tools and related industry standard benchmark tools
- Good to have infrastructure component (Server, network, and storage) skills
- Must have the ability to write and publish Technical white papers and Reference configurations
- Should have 8-10 years of relevant industry experience
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, strong teamwork, and demonstrated project leadership capabilities.
- MCA or B.E/B.Tech in CS/EE/ECE or a related engineering field is required, MS/M.Tech is a plus
Quick Overview About Us :
CIBER, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), is an IT Services company into the building, integrating and supporting mission-critical business applications for private and public clients. CIBER's global delivery services are offered on a project or strategic staffing basis, in both custom and enterprise resource planning (ERP) package environments, and across all technology platforms, operating systems and infrastructures.
Founded in 1974, CIBER's consultants now serve client businesses from over 50+ offices across US, Europe and Asia. With offices in 18 countries, annualized revenue run rate of approximately $ 1 Billion and approximately 11,000+ employees, CIBER's IT specialists continuously build and upgrade our clients' systems to 'competitive advantage status. 'With CIBER, clients.
(11000+ Employees. Revenue =$ 800+million.6 Global Delivery Centers Troy- Michigan, Chennai (3), Bangalore, Hyderabad).
We can assist you in Development of Customized Software Solutions and also Consulting services.
We have got rich experience in & we have built our practices/Technology Talent in the following :
- ADM- Application Development & Maintenance : Java, Dot Net, QA & Testing
- Business Consulting- BI/BO, Business Analytics, BW, ETL, Hadoop, SFDC, Mobility
- Oracle - Hyperion, EBS, DBA Services, ODI/OBIEE, Peoplesoft, Data Warehousing
- SAP: ABAP, Basis, Functional, IS Retail