Human Resources at Child Health Imprints
Views:434 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Child Health Imprints - Senior UI/UX Developer - HTML/CSS (4-6 yrs)
Job Description - Lead Front End Developer
1. Company: Child Health Imprints India Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.childhealthimprints.com)
2. Location: New Delhi
3. Experience: 3 - 6 years
4. Salary: Negotiable
5. Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
6. Qualification: MCA, BE or B.Tech (Computer Science),ME or M.Tech (Computer Science)
Interested Candidates apply here with following details :
1. Total Exp
2. Exp as UI Developer
3. Current CTC
4. Contact No.
5. Notice Period
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and other application developers to design code (front-end) and maintain high quality, mission critical applications against established process in a scrum team setting.
2. Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements and build responsive web applications
3. Designing and development of applications in a service-oriented architecture.
4. Establish best practices and processes to maintain and enforce design/styling standards.
5. Research and pioneer the adoption of new front-end technologies.
6. Assist in implementing analytics, tracking and testing code through the web application.
7. Communicate with Managers and Team Leads to understand and implement the business goals and objectives
8. Document code and system functionalities to aid maintenance and code reuse.
9. Being a motivated self-starter and being able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Required Skills :
1. Have a deep understanding in front-end technologies (JS, HTML, CSS, HTTP) and cross-browser compatible development.
3. Strong development experience in Angular 4.
4. Familiar with (Frameworks): Angular 4, Bootstrap,RXJS, @ngrx/store, High Charts, http protocol, REST API, apache or nginx
5. Code Versioning Tools: Git
6. Platforms: Linux, Mac and Windows 10
7. IDE: Sublime/Web-storm/Eclipse
Personal Skills :
1. Energetic & enthusiastic to work in an open and fast-paced environment.
2. Willing to learn & grow.
3. Good communication skills problem-solving skills
4. Start-up experience is a plus.