Sr. Executive HR at Mind Shaper Technology Pvt. ltd.
Views:936 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Chifro Studios - Linux Administrator (3-5 yrs)
1) He should have 3 or more years of experience.
2) The Linux/UNIX Systems Administrator installs, maintains, monitors and troubleshoots RHEL Linux virtual hosts and applications on the server.
3) Maintains, monitors, and troubleshoots Storage Area Networks (SANs), fibre channel networks, volumes, and file systems.
4) Manages systems backup applications, including SAN snapshots and replication
5) Mentoring and training IT Services support staff as needed for their ability to troubleshoot and/or support RHEL Linux-based systems, applications, and related components.
6) Manage all internet applications inclusive to, but not limited to DNS, RADIUS, LDAP, Apache, Sendmail, Cyrus, Postifix, MySQL, PHP, and Puppet. In addition, be proficient in writing scripts, and maintaining backups.
7) Administrator should works independently; establishes internal priorities, work schedules, and goals; and utilizes personal initiative and sound judgement.
8) Should have good communication skills (oral and written)
Added Advantage if you have have the following experience :-
- Virtualization Experience (like VMware)
- Deployment & Configuration Automation Experience
- DB Administration Experience
- Administration of Load Balancing and Fault Tolarence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.