HR at Okda Solutions
Views:247 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Chief Technology Officer - React.js/Node.js (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Head of Technology Development
Reports: to CEO and COO
SAR 8,000 - SAR 14,000 - Includes full package.
Stock options : TBD based on discussion.
Company overview :
We are an educational technology startup - EdTech startup- based in Jeddah, Saudi
Arabia. Currently, we are in our pre-launch stage finalizing our technology/platform, and targeting Q4 2019 for our launch date. At this stage, we are in the process of building our senior management team.
Job Overview :
- Person who will be holding the position as HT will be in charge of the technology aspect of the business to ensure our startup has a dynamic, precise, and creative solutions inhouse IT unit.
- We are looking for someone who is truly hungry to lead the development of an aspiring application at an extremely high capacity. Holding such position will facilitate your knowledge and allow you to build, experiment, try new things, and iterate rapidly with an extremely high standard product and team.
- We are aspiring to be joined by a lead developer who is going to do immediate hands on technical work and has the potential to manage a highly capable team of front and back end developers.
- We're at a stage where you and your contribution will have a direct impact on the success of our startup.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Build IT team from scratch
- Monitor software
- Bug fixing
- System update
- Provide Business IT perspective
- Completed web development from scratch
- Completed web app development from scratch
- Completed mobile app development from scratch
- Full stack developer (front-end/back-end)
- Must know programing languages to be discussed in the interview.
- Strong technical skills with hands on experience in product implementations.
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience with object oriented design (Node js, Mongo DB, Mean stack, Aws, React js to be able to work effectively with engineering managers
- Ability to work under Time Line, negotiate and reach consensus- Demonstrates resourcefulness and resilience in the face of change, obstacles and adversity.
- Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges & responsibility
- Create strategies for own organization that align with the divisions strategies and lead to the achievement of business outcomes.
- Identify and pursue initiatives and opportunities that fit and support division strategies
- Builds and sustains trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional, organizational and geographic boundaries to achieve goals
- Builds positively motivated teams.
- Develops talent and replacement plan for own organization that increase efficiency and build diversity.
- Creates an environment where team members are held accountable for their area of responsibility. Mentors, guides and sponsors development of key talent.
- Experience in a Start Up environment Preferred