HR Manager at Infini Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Views:585 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Chief Technology Officer - Project Development (6-10 yrs)
Company Info :
- Infini Systems Pvt. Ltd. provides effective technology solutions to help clients develop and grow their business, manage internal processes efficiently, thus leading to increased profitability for their business.
- Having 12 years of experience, we offer optimized, user-friendly solutions that align perfectly with client business needs and strategies.
- We leverage our internal technological capabilities to provide integrated solutions that help boost business efficiencies.
Company Website : http://infinisystem.com/
Job Responsibilities :
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Develop full-scale project plans technically and associated communications documents for stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Provide technical coordination and leadership; mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify opportunities for enhancements and refinements to standards and processes.
- Develop code based on the requirements.
- Maintain source code versions.
- Review of code, Technical document developed by team members.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-managed, highly motivated and has a strong drive for results.
- Lead identification of technologies, prototyping, framework comparison, adoption, technical assessments.
- Project estimation with FP/UCP, project management activities like developing the project scope, customer relationships, team building, cost management, continuous design improvements and conducting status meetings and customer reviews.
- Play the role of SCRUM Master for the execution of the project including product backlog, sprint planning, sprint backlog, daily scrum meeting, sprint review and sprint burndown chart.
- A proven track record in Project Management activities encompassing Test Planning, Budgeting, Resource handling, Risk management and Team management & Mentoring.
Technical Skills :
- PHP7 +
- Laravel 5.2 +
- Python 3.6+
- Nodejs 8+
- Redis, Memcache
- Experience with CMS tool like Joomla/Drupal/Wordpress/Moodle
- Experience with any 2 E-Commerce platforms like Magento, ZenCart
- PrestaShop, OpenCart, OS commerce
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Hands-on experience with managing and maintaining LAMP(Linux, Apache,Mysql, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, CPanel, SSL certificates, SSH) stack environments
- Cross-browser/Cross-platform compatibility knowledge
- Capable of working independently on tasks based upon organizational goals.
- Excellent trouble shooting/problem solving and decision-making
- Quick learner, detail-oriented and able to meet the deadlines
- Very good in oral and written communication
- Creative personality, positive energy, readiness to take responsibility and Accountability
- Understanding of the Software
Required skills :
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skill
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts
- Knowledge of SOA architect
- Good Communication Skills (Oral & Written).
- Should be a good Team Leader
- Quick Learner, ability to quickly understand the problem/customer requirements and articulate an appropriate solution.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good at planning and execution
Preferable Skills :
1. Knowledge on Cloud development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) Amazon EC2, Amazon S3 and GOOGLE APIs i.e. MWS.
2. Experience in building REST API's.
3. Experience with Paypal API Integration.
4. Working knowledge of Source Code Repository E.g. SVN/GIT
5. Mobile web development experience is a plus.
6. Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer.