Chief Technical Officer - VLSI/Embedded Engineering (10-20 yrs)
Looking for an engineering head for VLSI and Embedded design services Company. someone from VLSI embedded / semiconductor industry would be great. Company is having 100+ engineers and would be 200 in the next 6-7 months, and 300 by 2020.
So, the engineering head should be capable of handling such growth :
- Preferably someone who has headed engineering (VLSI/Embedded) at big Semiconductor design services companies
- Close to 20 years of experience in industry with very credible reference and reputation in VLSI industry, having worked in hands-on role in not-so-remote past.
- Very well connects in the VLSI industry - should be a known face in companies like Intel, Qualcomm, Cisco, BRCM etc.
- Should be very good in communication - both written and oral.
- Should be a good leader.
- Should have an inspiring personality and background.
Required Skills :
- Setting company technical vision and leading company's technological development
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as advisor of all technologies involved with company
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- Supervising quality assurance processes, integration, and system tests
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Developing and implementing disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supervising workflow of IT department
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Representing company at conferences and networking events
- Ensuring company's technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Establishing software development process and set objectives for process
- Mentoring team members
- Identifying company web user needs