Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:547 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Chief Technical Officer - Project Management (14-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities include :
- Developing the company's strategy for using technological resources.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Help departments use technology profitably
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders- feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
- Incumbent into the ecosystem of the colleges.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research