Manager at Quest HR Services
Views:444 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Chief Technical Architect - Java/J2EE Applications (10-15 yrs)
1. Build, train and manage a team of in-house engineers and external vendors to deliver features and meet deadlines
2. Work with business stakeholders to provide technical solutions that deliver to business needs.
3. Extract requirements, lead design, estimation, planning and implementation of IT systems and assume full product responsibility.
4. Perform code reviews and code refactoring to increase application scale, reduce latency and code duplication
5. Create processes to optimize and automate (wherever possible) development, builds and product quality
6. Constantly optimize the product and infrastructure for non-functional requirements (security, performance, flexibility, scale and robustness)
7. Constantly evaluate cutting edge technologies and suggest adopting specific technologies to improve business/ product efficiency
8. Own the product roadmap and manage high, mid and low-level project plans
Skills & Experience requirement:
1. Extensive exposure in Java/ J2EE applications
2. Experience in enterprise architecture, design patterns and implementation of large scale, secure, distributed, highly concurrent and performance sensitive applications
3. Experience of implementing agile, kanban or similar software development methodology
4. Experience of creating tech processes such as build and release process, continuous integration, coding guidelines, code review process etc.
5. Excellent experience of creating and consuming stateless restful APIs, SOA and understanding of micro-services and ESBs
7. Experience creating and managing the production environment from the ground up on cloud service providers such as AWS or GCP.
8. Experience with deployment dockers, kubernetes, API gateway & cloud DBs
9. Experience with Machine learning and AI technologies is highly desirable
10. Experience in payment processing or travel aggregation domains is highly desirable
11. Experience with load testing, security testing and automated testing frameworks would be a plus
12. Experience with PHP, Wordpress (or other CMS) and mobile development (Android, iOS) would be a plus