HR Consultant at Adept Global
Views:210 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Chief Product Officer - Payments Domain (8-15 yrs)
Chief Product Officer (CPO) in a Fintech Payments Company
Position : Chief Product Officer
Base location : Bengaluru/ Bangalore
Reporting to : CEO
- Owning the entire product portfolio and ensuring that we are Globally competitive
- Partner with the product team to develop the product roadmap and direction for application development for all products after careful consideration of customer use cases, market research, scope, features, markets, market sizing, differentiators and pricing
- Giving design direction to the products and ensuring our usability & design is ahead of the curve
- Responsible for intensive global market research and customer feedback.
- Provide guidance to the software team responsible for the development and enhancement of the products.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams to lead campaigns bringing new products to market successfully & win targeted customers and verticals in the intended timeframe
- Evaluate marketing plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
Key Skills and Experience :
- 8+ years of direct experience in product ownership & product management.
- Should have managed a minimum of 3-4 end to end product releases in his/her career with at least one of them in the 10 million+ user range
- Experience in payments domain is a huge plus.
- Ability to garner requirements from internal customers (product and service teams) and rapidly translate them into clear, well-documented APIs and service requirements
- Experience with products for international consumers will be a bonus
- Experience with fintech/e-commerce app-based products will be a bonus as well
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Understanding of the digital assets space and its evolution
- Passion for cryptocurrencies is a welcome bonus
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, collaboration skills and attention to detail
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams across borders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills