Associate - Talent Acquisition at Chargebee
Views:622 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Chargebee - Customer Solutions Engineer - Technical Support (3-8 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be responsible for managing support tickets and deliver above-and-beyond support through email, phone, and chat.
- Escalate issues if necessary and work closely with our engineering team to resolve those issues. Provide customer feedback to the product management team and help them in discovering insights for the product roadmap.
- Assist our sales stalwarts in converting prospects to customers.
- Constantly work towards streamlining the support process by analyzing support requests and publishing solutions as blog posts, forums and FAQs.
- Cultivate and sustain an in-depth knowledge of Chargebee's products and services. Stay active in support forums and discussions.
- Welcome customers, encourage participation and gradually build a valuable support community.
- Had the privilege of serving customers for 3-5 Years (direct customer support experience).
- Ability to empathize and foster genuine care, a knack of creating memorable experiences for customers, one solution at a time.
- A sincere, humble and steady dedication to solve problems.
- Ability to enchant through both written and spoken word.
- An anti-OK approach. You hate good enough.
- You understand that an OK service and an OK experience may lead to customer satisfaction, and that's never enough. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty.
- Ability to manage your time and energy, in order to respond to queries promptly and effectively.
- A will to work with a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays, as we support customers across different time zones.
- A craving for working in a challenging, fast-paced and constantly evolving work environment.