CG Power & Industrial Solutions - Manager - SAP MM/WM Modules (7-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Provide support to users in the system for SAP MM, SAP WM, SAP DMS.
- Provide the process mapping and support to users required to do the transactions in the SAP with trouble shooting on JIRA platform.
- Ensure all processes are in sync in SAP system which is interlinked throughout the company which will give the complete management reporting correctly at any given point of time.
Dimensions : Support the function globally to all users, 1 consultant each in shift in L1 support team, Senior Executive & Senior Manager.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Understand and Maintain and Support SAP Material Management & Warehouse Management for CG Global operations. Additional knowledge of SAP DMS is desirable.
2. Study and Support New SAP Rollouts as per business needs for Material Management & Warehouse Management.
3. Configure and Support country-specific developments like GST in SAP.
4. Provide KT to the L1 team and other team members for existing and newly configured processes. Train End users for carrying out SAP Transactions so that errors are minimized/ eliminated.
5. New process Configuration and Implementation in line with requirements of business functions.
6. Monitor and resolve SAP L3 issues on JIRA platform.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
A) Educational qualifications (Threshold educational background required to execute the role) : University degree (preferably Engineering) & SAP-certified (optional)
B) Relevant experience (Type/ Nature and years of relevant experience required to execute the role) : Overall 7-8 years of experience including of SAP experience, at least 1 end to end implementation experience and experience in a support function.
C) Necessary Functional Skills required for this job :
1) Knowledge of MM & WM business processes,
2) Knowledge in configuration & FS writing,
3) Experience in testing the development,
4) Good communication skills,
5) Open for travel (1 week per month).