Cerium-Systems - SoC/IP Verification Engineer - System Verilog/PCI-e (2-15 yrs)
Cerium Systems is one of the fastest-growing design services company with a sharp focus on VLSI Design and Embedded Software. We deliver end-to-end customised turnkey solutions of the highest quality with the shortest development cycle to the global semiconductor industry. Our deep expertise in ASIC design and Verification has earned us the reputation of being the partner of choice for the leading players in the industry.
Born in 2013, Cerium Systems- team strength is over 500 people. Our people are our strongest asset and we are passionate about making a measurable impact in all we do.
Visit www.cerium-systems.com to learn more.
SOC/IP Verification JD :
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.TECH or equivalent ECE/EEE
- 2 to 15 years of experience in SOC / IP Verification
- Design and develop test benches using HVLs like System Verilog
- Deep expertise in Verification Methodologies like UVM, OVM, VMM
- Knowledge of ARM based SoC verification / Interface protocols like PCIe, USB, SATA/SOC verification is essential
- Should have experience in creating test plans
- Familiarity with scripting languages
- Good written and communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.