HR and TA Manager at Celliber Technologies Pvt Ltd (Octasic)
Views:156 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Celliber Technologies - Validation Software Developer - C/C++ (3-5 yrs)
About Company :
- Octasic Inc. is a leading provider of SoCs, software, and integrated hardware/software platforms for the worldwide mobile wireless and media processing markets.
- Octasic's hardware/software platforms are full-featured systems.
- The company's high-quality solutions are based on Opus, a power-efficient asynchronous multi-core DSP architecture.
- Founded in 1998, Octasic is a private company headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with R&D facilities in Canada and India, and a worldwide sales support network.
- The Validation Software Developer will participate, as a part of the team, in the creation of Octasic's next-generation Vocallo Media Gateway based on our new generation DSP technology.
- Octasic's Media Gateway solution provides high-density transcoding and conferencing capabilities that enable customers to build a wide variety of audio and video telecommunications applications such as Session Boarder Controllers, IP Private Branch Exchanges, videoconferencing and Multipoint Control Units.
- Our technology is deployed by telephony carriers and enterprises all around the world.
- Your curiosity, creativity and dynamism will help us build the most powerful and innovative multi-core embedded media gateway solution on the market.
Main Responsibilities :
- Design and implement C and C++ applications that validate the new software platform
- Draft test plans that correspond to product specifications
- Help integrate the software as part of the Validation team
- Report test status and problems found
- Validate technical documentation
- Help the Support team to reproduce problems found internally or by our customers.
- Completed a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or in a related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Good knowledge of C/C++
Software programming experience in one of the following fields :
1) Audio processing systems (ex: VoIP),
2) Embedded systems
3) Software validation frameworks.
- Knowledge of network protocols is an asset (ex: IP, UDP, RTP/RTCP/SRTP, ARP, etc.)
- Knowledge of audio codecs is an asset (ex: G.711, G.729, AMR, Opus, etc.)
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as Wireshark,etc
- Good spoken and written English.