HR-Recruiter at CEBS Worldwide
Views:144 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
CEBS Worldwide - Dotnet Developer - C#/MVC/ASP (4-6 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Added Knowledge about the front end application development technologies like HTML, Angular (1 or 2) is an added benefit.
- Hands on experience on Unit Testing of the completed modules
- Required hands on knowledge in IIS, Web Services, XML, JQuery, Bootstrap, Entity or any other Framework
- Good programming knowledge in MySQL or SQL Server
- Knowledge on Microsoft Azure cloud storage platform is an added skillset
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team player.
- Excellent communication skills written & verbal.
- Open to travel worldwide.
Must to Have :
- Excellent aptitude, logical, presentable and communications skills.
- Openness to travel and to work on new & leading technologies.
- Experience on .Net, C# & MVC.
About Us :
CEBS provides effective and flexible technology and business solutions that meet the demands of startups to fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And we do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors. Our goal is to always deliver high quality, strategic & innovative business solutions.
We are a global IT company dedicated to providing E-Business solutions to worldwide customers in many verticals like Retail, BFSI, Airlines, Manufacturing, Telecom and Government.
CEBS started over a decade ago after experienced Software Architects, Business Analysts and IT Consultants joined hands to form a company with a difference. Since then the organization has endured many challenging projects & achieved tremendous success.
We provide effective and flexible technology and business solutions that meet the demands of startups to fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you- ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world's biggest vendors.
We offer solutions and services in the area of Software Product Engineering, Omni-Channel Commerce and Order Management, Customer Experience Management, Digital Analytics, B2B Integration, Marketing Campaign Automation and Personalization, Enterprise Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Content Management and many more.
CEBS has a global presence across various continents, with offices now in US, Australia, UK, UAE, Singapore, South Korea and India.
For more information regarding the company, please visit - www.cebsworldwide.com ,