Manager Human Resources at Corporate Executive Board
Views:327 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
CEB - SFDC Analyst (1-2 yrs)
CEB (NYSE: CEB) is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally.
The Salesforce.com Analyst works closely with Advisory and Research Leads/Managers to log requests, generate daily/weekly reports and send delivery schedule emails to members. In addition, the position is also responsible in assisting Advisory and Research teams to actively manage the delivery cadence on a weekly basis.
- Log research requests on a daily basis in Salesforce.com.
- Log and maintain platform related processes
- Generate reports and dashboards for internal and external consumption
- Work closely with Advisory and Research Leads/Managers to update the pipeline and process logs in a timely manner
- Resolve issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
Role Qualifications - Communication and Professional Skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; must enjoy working with users and communicating via phone and email.
- Strong ethic of service; must enjoy helping others.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly to complete and resolve tasks independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment with tight deadlines and multiple tasks.
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience.
- Strong analytical, and creative problem-solving skills; ability to learn new areas quickly
- Ability to operate effectively in changing environments.
- Ability to work effectively with Advisory and Research teams
- Prior Salesforce.com knowledge a big plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Atleast 6 month's experience.
- Prior experience working with US teams an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.