Officer at Central Depository Services (India) Limited
Views:11521 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:362
CDSL - Officer/AM/DM - Business Applications - Techno-Functional (1-2 yrs)
Degree in Engineering / Graduate with strong Techno-functional experience in BFSI.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Should have worked on financial applications / billing systems / workflow applications.
- Technical exposure - Java, HTML, ASP.net, Crystal reports, Oracle Database, SQLServer, Tuxedo, SharePoint, IBM MQ Series.
- Exposure to PKI / digital signature based applications will be added advantage.
- Should be able to analyze software requirements along with user department / software vendor or in-house development team.
- Should be able prepare test plans and test the complex financial applications. Exposure to testing tool is desirable.
- Should be able to interact with vendor as well as user for timely delivery of product.
- Understanding of Information Security, Business Continuity and knowledge of ISO:27001 / ISO:22301 is an added advantage.
- Good communication skill.