India Talent Acquisition Leader at CDK Global (India) Pvt Ltd
Views:256 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CDK Global - Project Lead/Senior Project Lead - KCML Development (2-5 yrs)
2-8 Years of experience in product development environment
- Sound Programming experience using VC++/C++
- Open to work on KCML
- Demonstrates strong debugging and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Candidates are required to adhere and enforce the security policies of the organization
- Position is based in Hyderabad
Experience : 2 5 Years of experience in VC++ / C++
Job Description :
- The Software Development Team Lead will be part of Automotive Retail COE development team, building and working on market leading Dealer management systems on top of the KCML development stack.
- The Software Development Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Job Responsibilities :
- Working as a technical & functional team lead of development team.
- Handling a complete product, taking ownership.
- Implementation of complete software development process and monitoring and controlling of the same.
- Understanding of requirements and scoping the project.
- Guiding team development efforts towards successful project delivery with high quality.
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Making and understanding of a product road maps.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, support associates and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain the software.
- Taking decisions software architecture and design solutions.
- To lead and organize client interactive sessions.
- In-depth understanding of the application and its integration.
- Converting functional requirements into technical specifications and developing the solutions.
- Ensuring agreed SLA's for complete team.
- Proficient in stakeholder management.
- Strong in data driven management.
- Ownership in taking appraisals of reporting associates. Creating reviewing team and individual objectives.
Number of candidates required : 1
Mandatory requirement :
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- Excellent in Software Development Life cycle.
- Proficient and experienced in practicing of Object Oriented design and concepts.
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of C/C++/ASP.NET & SQL (data base).
- Good knowledge of different software models. (Knowledge of Agile model would be an added advantage.)
- A working knowledge of any of these operating systems (UNIX, LINUX, MS Windows etc.)
- A good understanding of software version control techniques such as CVS, VSS etc.
- Experience on windows programming.
Mandatory requirement :
- Planning a project (scope, timelines, resources, quality and risk understanding) with strong documentation skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder management with good negotiation skills.
- Good in handling Ad hoc requirements, multi-tasking and understanding strengths and weaknesses of the associates.
- Possess excellent communication skills (working/handling a virtual team can be considered at added weightage).
- A proactive and self-driven person with an ability to build relations and work with cross cultural teams.
- Strong interest in learning new technologies.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Innovative enough to bring positive changes for the company.
- Good presentation skills.
Optional requirements :
- An innovative mind (in terms of process, technology and team bonding).
- Hands on UNIX platform would be an added advantage.
- CVS or SourceSafe.
- windows programming
- Agile development Basic
HR requirements - Must have 70% throughout academics ( may be negotiable for a right candidate) NA
Years of experience - 8-10 NA
Relevant experience - 8-10 NA
- B.Tech/B.E. - CS/IT/ECE
- MCA - Computers NA