Director at CashFlo
Views:262 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
CashFlo - Technical Integration Lead (4-8 yrs)
CashFlo (www.cashflo.io) is an early-stage Fintech startup, based out of Mumbai. It is a first-of-its-kind Private Exchange for Working Capital addressing a $300 billion market of SME credit in India. We help small businesses gain access to collateral-free short-term capital on tap. We are currently operating in stealth and witnessing strong market traction.
Our leadership team consists of ex-BCG, ex-Microsoft, ISB / IIM alumni with a team of industry veterans from financial services serving as the advisory board. We bring to the table deep insights in the SME lending space, based on 100+ years of combined experience in Financial Services. We are a team of passionate problem solvers, and are looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We are looking for someone who loves a challenge, is ambitious, super tenacious and persistent. S/he is a self-starter, thrives in a dynamic, small start-up environment, has a knack for understanding customer needs, and loves to get sh- t done! If you check these boxes - we want to talk to you!
Key Role and Responsibilities :
- Analyse each Seller's existing system and work with their technical staff to fit requirements, design appropriate integration solutions.
- Provide on-boarding support to clients that build an automated integration with
- Provide technical guidance, supervise implementation progress, resolve technical issues
- Engage with the Sellers on a regular basis to on board their content onto our platform.
- Collect feedback and metrics about possible seller issues that need to be addressed.
- Work with clients to gather pain points and address them to make integrating easier.
- Gather requirements from clients and help to increase the ease and efficiency with which ---Sellers and partners integrate with us.
- Manage changes according to updated management policies and processes for supported systems.
- The lead will propose and implement road map of the Integration Layer for existing and future needs.
- Showing high levels of ownership of Integration Layer and its impact on the entire eco-system.
- Provide infrastructure configuration and support including authentication, authorization, system upgrade, and client configuration.
What we- re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields preferred and 4 to 8 years of working experience as SOA/Integration software engineer with hands on design and development experience.
- Strong understanding and experience in working with SOA, and Integration Patterns, integration technology, standards and best practices.
- Proficiency in NodeJS and SAP
- Excellence communication skills in written and oral English and local languages like Hindi
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Desire to work in a dynamic, challenging environment and strive to deliver a smooth customer transition experience
- Good Analytical skills, Attention to detail and ability to work on different projects in parallel.
- A results-oriented mentality, combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong command on integration technology, standards and best practices
- Prior exposure to Fintech / Supply Chain Finance / Trade Finance at Financial Institutions a plus
Role: Technical Integration Lead
Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate profile (structured as Fixed + Variable, ESOPs to be considered on a case to case basis) + Friday evening drinks & good karma points
Date of Joining: ASAP
Targeting a $300+ Billion SME lending market that's currently operating in a highly-traditional manner, we- re on a mission to solve one of the biggest pain points of businesses in India and globally - that of access to short term credit. Lack of access to timely credit is one of the biggest reasons companies go bankrupt or are unable to grow. On the other hand, availability of timely credit has a cascading impact on any country's GDP.
We are solving this problem by creating a first-of-its-kind private exchange for businesses to get access to capital on-demand at their finger-tips, to ensure that they don- t have to go chasing customers or banks for working capital ever again. We are on the path to disburse Rs. 50,000 Crores of capital by 2025. While there are several start-ups in the larger SME lending space - few are solving the problem at a scale or in a manner that we are looking to solve.