Senior Associate - Human Resources at Cars24
Views:1320 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Cars24 - Product Analyst (2-7 yrs)
CARS24, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, buys any car - any condition, any make - from car owners and gives them the best price for their car. Founded in 2015, CARS24's mission is to revolutionize the way used cars are sold in India. CARS24 creates an efficient and reliable way for car owners to sell their used cars at the Best Price. All one has to do is - book an appointment with any of the CARS24 branches, visit the branch and sell car in a single visit. One can also get an estimate value of his car by using a simple price valuation tool on the CARS24 website.
- Assist product managers in the formulation of the company's product strategy using consistent data and insights derived from the same
- Implement and lead a unified product roadmap by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with sales and marketing.
- Develop product dashboards to drive impact metrics
- Understand user behaviour through GA/Clevertap/Mix Panel and generate user/product insights
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design
- MIS visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
- Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
- Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
- Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed
Key Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree with at least 1 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting.
- Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
- Hands on experience with in a major analytics softwares (e.g. MySql or PowerBI)
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect, manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.