Asst Manager Recruitment at Carnation Infotech
Views:72 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Carnation Infotech - Ruby on Rails Developer - Linux OS/DBMS (4-10 yrs)
What is Carnation Eyeing at?
- An individual willing to pursue his career aspirations in a small-sized fast-paced organization focused on developing a team of specialists rather than just resources.
- A go-getter attitude that drives you all the way, helping you achieve wonders!
- Re-engineer and update existing applications to modern versions of Ruby, Rails and MySQL
- Provide effort estimates and development timeline for proposed work
- Contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle with equal emphasis on unit testing
- Participates in the quality assurance process through code reviews and feature testing as needed
- Provide continuous integration and delivery with peer code review
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years of industry experience within an agile software development environment
- 4+ years of industry experience with Ruby and Rails
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with headless Linux environment administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, or other Linux OS)
- Experience with Git, and Github, Bitbucket or some other Git-based repo management system
- Experience with Capistrano, Puppet or Chef
- Experience performing major version Rails upgrades (e.g. Rails 3.x to 4.x) is a plus.
- Experience performing minor version Ruby upgrades (e.g. Ruby 2.3 to 2.4) is a plus.
- Experience managing DBMS upgrades is a plus