Cargill Business Services - Solution Integrity Analyst - Finance Module (7-10 yrs)
Solution Integrity Analyst - Finance
- The Solution Integrity Analyst is a member of the Center-Led SAP Applications team, supporting the TCL instance of the SAP portfolio and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid work environment.
- This position will work closely with other Global IT teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to ensure SAP technology-enabled solutions and services meet the needs of the organization, with a focus on maintaining and protecting the instance blueprint in the area of responsibility by the means of understanding and dispositioning all identified Solution gaps providing solution direction for approved Solution gaps as well as approving solution change requests as a result of break fix, enhancement or upgrades
- This position is accountable for Solution Management within the S4 Hana 1709 instance of Finance Area (GL, AR, AP, FA, Tax, CO/COPA, Interfaces) of SAP. This role is part of the TCL Instance Finance Team and works in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes, and must understand the integration impacts with other process areas for the TCL Instance.
- The Solution Integrity Analyst is responsible for the Solution Architecture in the Finance area for any Instance Specific Applications. In doing this they align closely with the SAP Architecture team, Enterprise Architecture and the Enterprise Process Management
Principal Accountabilities :
- Describe in detail 4-5 major position responsibilities/duties, not tasks, listing the most important first.
- No duty should have a percentage less than 5% and all duties should add to 100%
Solution Management :
- Lead Instance solution architecture, solution integrity and the functional relationship across multiple concurrent projects and sustain activities
- Drive strategic integrated solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
- Enable technical and business architecture, solutions, and software plans and directions
- Review and Own Solution design, provide solutions to DBT team, ensure resiliency of TCL instance.
- Review and approve Functional/Technical Designs, Cookbook, RICEF objects and have end to end view of instance with other integrated systems like Central Finance, MDG, Onesource, Middleware etc.
- Responsible for conceptual solution designs and solution blueprints for SAP deployment projects and sustain activities within assigned Instance
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
- Lead Solution Architecture for Instance specific Solutions in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Global SAP Solution Architects
- Work with EPM and EA team on applying the Enterprise Must Haves into the Instance that support the Enterprise Process Strategies
- Participate in proposed solution approval and alignment with SAP Solution Architects
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Collaborates with management in application governance processes for Business operating model blueprint, localization, Enhancement and break-fix
- Accountable for application compliance, working with SAP Solution Architects 70%
Consulting & Partnering :
- Drive continuous process improvement and build/execute plan for building new solution architecture capability
- Consult, review and approve functional and technical specifications created by delivery project teams
- Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge
- Must effectively partner with teams with various staffing mixes of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources in order to deliver successful solutions
- Partner closely with Solution Analysts, Business Analysts, Value Enablers, Technical teams, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams, and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies, and standards
Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following) :
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution.
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during requirements, design, build, and test phases.
- Work across architecture domains to identify and resolve issues and manage inter-dependencies between integration points for the assigned Instance
Education, Experience, Skills :
- In bulleted statements, indicate the education, experience and skills for this position. Education includes formal education, certifications, accreditations, etc. Skills include applied knowledge and technical skills directly related to this position.
- Also include other specific requirements such as environmental conditions, physical effort, shift requirements, travel requirements, etc. Indicate only the actual MINIMUM REQUIRED qualifications. Other items should be listed in the - preferred qualifications- section.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 7 to 10 years relevant IT experience in Design, Implementation and Support experience in the SAP FI modules with
- Hands on experience in S4/HANA 1709, 1809 version along with knowledge of Fiori, Hana Table structure.
SAP functional and technical experience in below areas :
- Finance: GL, AR, AP, FA, Tax, Cash management, Treasury, CO/COPA.
- Treasury module skills required - Payments (DMEE, idoc - PAYEXT format), collections, Banking configuration, exposure to different payment formats(SEPA, Non SEPA, ACH, BACS), Bank statement formats (MT940, idoc - FINSTA), lockbox.
- Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions.
- Should be able to liase closely with business and propose the best SAP solutions for business needs.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
- Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
Job Information : Technology
Primary Location : India-KA-Bangalore
Organization : Cargill Business Services
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Hiring Manager : Shailesh Jasani
Recruiter : Preethi Regina
Salary/Job Band : Professional
- Open to Candidates: In the country of posted position