Cargill Business Services - Solution Analyst - Commercials - SD Module (6-8 yrs)
Position Purpose & Summary :
- Solution Analyst will work closely with SIAs and the regional functional teams to deliver process, data, and technology solutions.
- This position is expected to be proficient professionals in the systems & process design and implementation space and have experience on low, medium and high rigor IT projects.
- The position requires an experienced analyst who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, work well in the teams, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and manage service partners.
- This position is expected to follow the Cargill Project Delivery Process and requirements Analysis and Solution Design process framework.
Principal Accountabilities :
Solution Design :
- Create solution designs across process, data, and technology that meet business requirements and adhere to relevant standards and principles, leverage common tools and processes, and meet cost/delivery objectives
- Perform reviews with key stakeholders throughout the design lifecycle to ensure alignment on solution designs and requirements. This may include but is not limited to the following activities: design reviews, testing execution, deployment verifications, customer satisfaction reviews, etc.
- Create supporting solution design documentation to ensure sustainment of the solution and business capability, support solution implementation as necessary
- Identify issues relating to missing or misinterpreted business requirements, so that corrective actions can be developed and applied accordingly
- Advocate quality of solutions that meet or exceed defined business requirements
- Guide solution options and business partner decision making to minimize the amount of project investment divergence from target architecture
Analysis & Requirements Gathering :
- Assess Business Unit/Function needs, clearly eliciting, translating, and documenting business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Facilitate requirements discussions with key stakeholders
- Communicate and clarify the requirements to the design and development resources
- Collaborate with the key project SMEs and stakeholders to define project requirements and change requests
- Analyze and interpret data and information to guide process and solution decisions
- Plan for acceptance of solution (change management, communication, training needs)
- Assist in translating business requirements into functional design specifications
Relationship and People Management :
- Create and maintain long-term working relationships with technology teams, functional counterparts, vendors and business partners
- Engage and influence business sponsors and users and contribute to their targeted business outcomes
- Engage and influence developers to ensure productivity and solution quality
- Act as a coordinator to ensure infrastructure requirements are implemented
- Be a great team player and enable excellent delivery withinin/team 30%
- Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following)
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Provides input to staffing plans at the project-level to identify key / required skills
- Holds project team resources accountable to their deliverables and ensures project execution
- Review high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution
Education, Experience, Skills :
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 6-8 years of successfully working as a
- 6+ years of SAP Design / Implementation /Config experience in the below SAP commerical are :
1. SAP SD /Direct Store Delivery experience.
- Proven record of interacting with the business users, Technical and other functional teams
- Knowledge of and experience working within a business analysis capacity on large and complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business information effectively to both technical and non-technical people.
- Proven conflict resolution skills
- Ability to understand the business, work across business units, be a team player and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
- Experienced working with ambiguity
- Strong problem solving/decision-making skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- 6-8 years of SAP Design and Implementation experience in
- Ability to travel up to 40%, domestic and/or international
- Project demands may from time to time require work during non-standard business hours. An example would be during a system implementation at a plant which can only happen during scheduled downtime
Other relevant information to the position :
Examples may include: Career benefits; development an individual can gain by serving in this role;
- People Leadership (if applicable);
- Observable behaviors that encompass the applied knowledge, skills and attributes that distinguish and drive superior performance.
- This position will have the opportunity to grow their client partnering and project delivery expertise.
- The candidate will build core communication and leadership skills that can translate to other roles within the organization.