Hr Recruiter at Cargill
Views:872 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cargill Business Services - RPA Technical Lead - Blue Prism/UiPath/Automation Anywhere (12-16 yrs)
Position Purpose & Summary :
- The RPA Technical lead will be a hands-on technical lead who would be able to assess and do a fitness for use analysis of the various RPA solutions to a given business automation problem statement.
- The RPA Technical Lead is responsible for leading and providing input to the RPA CoE Lead on direction on the RPA technical capabilities supporting the CBS Centers and the Business Applications Regions and Portfolios in the America's Region.
- This position enables the RPA delivery and operations by ensuring a competently staffed team is high performing and aligned to the overall RPA strategy, approach, governance, and processes.
- The person in this position will need to align and collaborate with the Global RPA Technology Lead to mature the capability overall and propose a direction for the RPA capability.
- Additionally, this position is a member of the CBS leadership team for the RPA Technical Services organization providing leadership that has a significant impact on enhancing functionality, sourcing, process maturity, operational excellence, and continuous improvement across the Regions and Portfolios where RPA initiatives exist.
Principal Accountabilities :
Project Delivery - Assesment, Design, Development and Exeuction :
- Provide guidance to the execution of the RPA activites within the team and across the BUs being supported.
- Oversee and provide guidance to the development and execution of RPA plans and activities.
- Ensure quality execution of the RPA delivery and operations process and activities.
- Ensure the processes are executed consistently in region, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ensure impacts on availability, reliability, and risk and controls are predicted and mitigated and proactively managed as part of the RPA CoE in conjuction with the Service Operations teams.
- Apply an advanced understanding of resource management practices to evaluate demand and resource capacity and lead the effort to resolve issues. Constantly looks for ways to increase the team's velocity/productivity by eliminating the waste and leveraging Automation Inside
- Responsible for value realization goals and estimating and budgeting activities.
- Responsible to document learnings and best practices across people, process and technology components of the project and maintain an active knowledge management repository, ensure to levergage and evagalize learnings / best practices across the team members and groom second line technical leadership
- This position will be under limited Supervision and responsible to handle moderate risk projects
People Leadership :
- Accountable for developing a strong team and a diverse team through multiple approaches to attract and retain talent.
- Oversees general workforce administration policies and programs in the areas of communication, staffing, training, evaluations, disciplinary actions and safety.
- Develops planning for future workforce needs and participates in the selection of employees for the RPA CoE.
- Partners with the RPA CoETechnology Lead to implement systems and processes to maintain a highly engaged team globally.
- Deliver timely and effective performance feedback.
- Coach employees in career/performance development.
- Act as a strategic guide and leader to the team in Region, partnering with the global RPA CoE Technology Lead, including developing and mentoring employees around the world to ensure Cargill has the key competencies required to meet information technology needs.
- Accountable for work execution and deliverable quality of team members, especially the operational resources.
- Evaluate resource levels and partner with RPA CoE Technology Lead to take needed actions.
- Set performance targets and evaluate/enforce performance against target.
- Report on work status of team as needed.
- Support, encourage and facilitate collaboration and communication between teams.
Demonstrate and reinforce Cargill's Guiding Principles and Cargill Leadership Model Attributes.
- Partnering with RPA CoE Lead in CBS Bangalore to provide the thought leadership to plan and approach for the RPA efforts across CBS centers and Product Portfolios including CRM/ERP/SAP, including related process maturity and resource planning.
- Partnership with the RPA Portfolio Lead in the Americas Region to deliver on and support business demand is also key to success of this role.
- Assess the RPA execution maturity and work to build and mature it to improve quality objectives.
- Determine capacity, knowledge, and skillset needed to deliver RPA to a global portfolio of applications.
- Assist in baselining cost structure and performance metrics related to RPA operational activities, and determine the planning to decrease costs and improve efficiency of the operations team.
- Assist by proposing adjustments in the operating model and foster partnership with the regional business stakeholders and the IT RPA CoE team. Actively contribute building RPA Knowledge Management
- Assist in supporting with vendor management activities for APAC and NA regaion, manage vendor risk, performance and relationships, in addition to meeting both internal and external regulatory requirements, which will drive to obtain targeted financial benefit.
Education, Experience, Skills :
Required Qualifications :
- Gradutate(CS/EE/ECE) or MCA with 12+ yrs of experience
- Last 18 months in design and development of complex solutions
- Must have rolled out Intelligent for large clients demonstrating high performance improvements and proven efficiency gains
- Must have sound conceptual knowledge on various platforms like IQ Bots from Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path, EdgeVerve, Pega, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on leading through ambiguity and influencing senior level management and key business stakeholders; ability to lead a geopgraphically disburse team.
- Strong conceptual thinking; ability to establish and communicate a compelling vision and apply business needs with resource requirements in an effective manner as an input to near and long term requirements.
- Knowledge in RPA execution methodologies, process and tools and expertise in applications and business systems used across Cargill; ability to maintain expertise in terms of industry trends to promote process improvement.
- Ability to work across multiple groups and geographies; effective in operating in a global environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas.Carry a desire to experiment and try new things and unconventional solutions to become more efficient and effective, should come up with lean solutions for issues / problems and innovative ides for features and products.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management of vendors.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 20%.
- Fluent in English and Portugese.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Preferred RPA certified
- Trained or Certified in TOGAF
- Prefered exposure to writing mathematically driven algorithms / solutions
Other relevant information to the position :
- Examples may include : Career benefits; development an individual can gain by serving in this role; People Leadership (if applicable); Observable behaviors that encompass the applied knowledge, skills and attributes that distinguish and drive superior performance.
Carrer Development :
- Has an opportunity to grow as a Principle Architect (Technical Track) or Service Manager / Service Owner / Director (Management Track) as per business requirements.
- Live Automation projects.
- Good communicator with business with solid understanding of the business needs from RPA perspective within Cargill and especially in the region.
- Applications and infrastructure aspects of software solution/tools deployment following the complete SDLC.
- Cost Benefit Analysis for a given business candidate and thereby the solutions
- Understand the operational aspects of software maintenance.
- Must be plugged into the Tech RPA CoE and its broader strategy.