Cargill Business Services - Identity & Access Management Operational Analyst (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
This site is for internal employees only. If you are a contractor, and reside outside of Germany, please access our Careers section on www.cargill.com for our externally posted positions.
Identity & Access Management Operational Analyst
Position Purpose & Summary :
- This position will be part of a growing Identity and Access Management (IAM) team that manages a number of enterprise wide tools, covering the areas of Directory Support (on premises and cloud), Identity Governance, Single Sign On, Automated Provision.
- As part of the IAM team, you will work on providing operational support to ensure high availability and customer support, and assisting in expanding the applications integrated into the IAG platform, as well as develop and improve process efficiency.
- Utilizing the IAG platform and related technologies, this position will help the IAM team build strategies, work with the business to improve IAM support, processes and expand the presence of the IAM program within the enterprise.
Principal Accountabilities :
Operational IAM Support :
- Ensure IAM Tools and Systems are running correctly
- Perform IAM routine tickets and services appropriate to the technologies being supported
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Implement fixes as needed to remediate problems
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills to identify and remediate issues within IAM systems.
Monitoring and Governance :
- Monitor existing IAM implementations for problems and/or issues
- Ensure governance processes and industry best practices are implemented correctly and working as designed
Analysis & Requirements Gathering :
- Assist in requirements gathering for IAM projects alongside experiences IAM professionals.
- Meet with end users and Business Unit partners to understand business processes, and create appropriate solutions designs that meet these requirements.
Any other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills :
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Scripting automation proficiency with at least one language. Powershell, Python, T-SQL, vbscript or other.
- Demonstrated experience in independently managing priorities & workload effectively and making timely decisions.
- Demonstrated effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences, with the ability to mentor and develop other team members.
- Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Demonstrated customer focus skills and strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, and conflict management.
- Demonstrate a curiosity to learn new systems, and have an ability to adapt and learn and solve new problems.
Demonstrated Experience with some or all of the following :
- Active Directory DS or LDS, Azure AD
- SailPoint IdentityIQ, with experience in Java/Beanshell development
- Privileged User Management System (i.e. CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Lieberman, Thycotic etc)
- Windows Fileshare management, or other unstructured data systems
- Access governance toolsets
- Single Sign On Tools (i.e. ADFS/Azure, Auth0, IdentityNow, Okta, Ping Federate, SAML,etc)
- PKI Management
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in the field of Identity & Access Management
- Demonstrated efforts to take initiative and drive to seek to understand.
- Proven record of high performance in problem solving and collaboration
- Working knowledge and experience with Identity Management systems (e.g. SailPoint IdentityIQ)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and/or Oracle Database structures
- Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Experience with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Websphere, Waveset
- Experience as Admin for Sharepoint, folder security
Job Information : Technology
Primary Location : India-KA-Bangalore
Organization : Global Information Technology
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Hiring Manager : David Craker
Recruiter : Nivedita Kulkarni
Salary/Job Band : Professional
- Open to Candidates: In the country of posted position