Carestack - TechOps Engineer - ITIL (3-6 yrs)
Role : TechOps Engineer - CareStack
About Us :
Good Methods Global Inc is a global health-tech venture engineering CareStack- a powerful practice management cloud platform for dental practices in the US. CareStack empowers large dental groups as an all-in-one solution to increase productivity, minimize costs and improve patient dental care. Simply put, CareStack- is rewriting the rules of what an intelligent solution should look like for dentistry.
CareStack is venture funded by same VC funds whose portfolio include Facebook, Flipkart, Freshdesk, Dropbox, BookMyShow, and many other leading technology enterprises.
We are constantly seeking to engage with passionate people with a high degree of personal accountability and an intense passion for building healthcare solutions that make a global impact.
Why Join Us?
- You will be proud of being part of a team that is truly revolutionizing healthcare practice management in the US.
- We empower our team with great financial and other work perks to ensure that the quality of life is as superior as our quality of work
- Work in a cross-geographical, cross-cultural high skilled product engineering team
- Be the first point of contact for clients reaching and take ownership of all incidents raised by clients
- Assist customers to correctly identify the source of their problems and liaise with stakeholders, third-party vendors and customer contacts to troubleshoot the issues.
- Provide 24x7 escalation support for customers
- Responsible for monitoring the performance and capacity of the systems.
- Meet SLA as per the severity and track all the incidents.
- Identifying process improvement and gaps in various aspects of operations
- Perform daily/weekly and monthly analysis to provide inputs for client experience improvements
Skills and Qualifications :
- 3-6 year's exposure in NOC/ ITIL - Incident management, Change and problem management, process flow
- Experience with Disaster Recovery plans and related technologies
- Technical knowledge and awareness of SQL Server
- Should have greater ability in documenting in detail and with a clear thought process
- Experience in managing, supporting and deploying cloud environments
- Strong ability to diagnose server or network alerts, events or issues
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
Location : Trivandrum