CareStack - Senior/Lead Product Solution Engineer - .Net (2-7 yrs)
About Us :
Good Methods Global Inc. is a global healthcare technology company. Our mission is to improve the way healthcare is being delivered to patients around the world. Our flagship product CareStack- is a powerful practice management solution on the cloud for large healthcare practices.
CareStack - currently empowers large dental groups as an all-in-one solution to increase productivity, minimize costs and improve patient dental care.
We are constantly seeking to engage with passionate people with a high degree of personal accountability and an intense passion in building healthcare solutions that make a global impact.
Why join Us?
- You will be proud of being part of a team that is revolutionizing healthcare practice management
- We pay people well and have great perks and benefits to enhance the quality of life for our employees
- Work in a cross-geographical, cross-cultural high skilled product engineering team
- We enable our employees with opportunities to work abroad and scale towards positions responsible for organizational planning and decision making.
- Lead individual product track within the engineering team.
- You will be leading a team of developers and analysts
- Mentor and inspire your team to constantly strive for excellence in work output
- Assure design and code quality of your work and your team's work are maintained.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure that the performance and quality of applications are maintained.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems.
- Perform impact analysis and code review of applications.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proficient in ASP.NET frameworks, database designing and WEB API with a 2-7 years of hands-on programming experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures.
- Desirable knowledge in architectural design patterns and standards.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Hands on experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS and GIT.
- Experience in working full-stack with front end technologies like AngularJS / ReactJS
Location : Bangalore or Trivandrum