Sr HRBP at Capillary Technologies
Views:621 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Capillary Technologies - Senior Software Engineer - Algorithm/Data Structure (3-6 yrs)
Senior Software Engineer - Java
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Own development, design, scaling and maintenance of application and messaging engines that power the central platform of Capillary's ecommerce product.
- Contribute to overall design and roadmap.
- Mentor Junior team members.
Required Skills :
- Innovative and self-motivated with passion to develop complex and scalable applications.
- 3-6 years of experience in software development with strong focus on algorithms and data structures.
- Strong coding and design skills with prior experience in developing scalable & high availability applications using Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate.
- Work experience with Relational databases is required (Primarily MySQL)
- Prior work experience with Non-Relational databases (primarily Redis, MongoDb) is an added plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- BTech from IIT or BE in computer science from a top REC/NIT
About Capillary :
- Capillary offers an Intelligent Customer Engagement platform to retailers and consumer businesses - managing the entire life cycle of customer data from acquisition, analysis, insights and activations. We are the world's leading SaaS provider of end-to-end Multi-Channel Customer Engagement, Big Data Customer Intelligence, Clienteling, Real-time Loyalty and Social CRM solutions to 150+ enterprise customers - with over 10,000 locations and 75 Million shoppers who interact with our cloud platform.
- Marquee customers like Marks & Spencer, Pizza Hut, Puma, Benetton, KFC and Courts, have realized as much as a 4-6X ROI from customer engagement across every major channel, including in-store, mobile, online, e-mail, and social by leveraging Capillary's solution.
- Present across North America, EMEA, Asia-Pacific, we are the youngest company to win at Marketing Magazine's CRM & Loyalty Agency of the Year Awards 2013. The company has also been named: a Gartner 2013 Cool Vendor, among Harvard Business Review's Pioneers of Reverse Innovation and to Mint WSJ Bloomberg Businessweek's Hottest Technology Businesses 2013. Capillary is financed by Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners and Qualcomm Ventures.
- Currently we are a 350+ and growing - company with 75+ IIT/IIM graduates and leading professionals from Microsoft, Oracle, Yahoo, Dunnhumby and Fair Isaac. We have a growing presence around the world with offices in Singapore, London, Dubai, Palo Alto, Beijing, Johannesburg, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.
- Being a young fledgling company (a little more than just a startup), the incumbent is expected to acquaint yourself with our company culture. We have a bright bunch of folks who care about building the next billion $ enterprise. They are driven, highly technical and highly motivated. If you expect to be led by a 100% process oriented culture, this is not a role for you.
- We expect the incumbent to bring in best practices and - design led engineering- concepts but at the same time respect the existing corporate culture of Capillary and adapt well to our environment. We expect high degree of professionalism and an ability to work with youngsters who might be highly charged and focused in building the next best of breed products for our customers!
Job Perks :
- Competitive Salary as per market standards
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to work with a world class engineering team.