Capaegis - VP Engineering/CTO - Product Architecture (7-15 yrs)
Our Hiring Philosophy : Can do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.
About Us :
Fincity.com is Fintech company in digital lending space -- building digital housing nance platform for both consumers and businesses with the vision of becoming the Operating System (OS) for Mortgages / housing nance in India and eventually globally.
We are a SaaS based Product Company as opposed to services and our current product suite includes: (i) Fincity Home Loans, (ii) Fincity Loan Against Property (for consumers and Small & Medium Enterprises (MSE- s).
Our business model entails direct B2C approach wherein a customer can come to www.ncity.com to apply for Home Loan and get e-sanction by getting direct access to over 50 banking partners which results in transparency in pricing, choices and provides the control of otherwise opaque banking practices.
Our B2B strategy is to license our software products to banks and lenders on pay per use basis. Towards this, we have identied over 20 different software modules / products that are getting licensed to banks and nancial institutions globally.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
- Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of page views and users
- Acting as a single person of contact for the entire technology vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
- Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform.
- Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
- Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.