HR Manager at Canvas Craft Media
Views:25 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Canvas Craft Media - Junior PHP Developer - Laravel/MVC (1-2 yrs)
Canvas Craft Media is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, self-driven developer who can write scalable & secure code. The candidate will craft applications and code under the guidance of the team of experts.
Desired Skills :
- 1 year of experience with MVC based architecture.
- Knowledge of Php, both Procedural and Object Oriented.
- Knowledge of jQuery.
- Experience with Laravel 5.
- Knowledge of SOLID Programming Principles.
- Knowledge of Git and other software-deployment tools.
- Experience with software-management tools like Trello, JIRA Asana, etc.
- Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Work with Team Lead to understand the functional requirements of the project.
- Write a clean, secure and scalable code following the best coding conventions.
- Deploy code to a development server and identify technical problems and glitches.
- Participate in defining various requirements and specifications of the project like creating flowcharts, databases, etc
Required Experience: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: Graduate (ANY) / Post Graduate (ANY)
Salary: 1,50,000 to 2,75,000
Joining: Immediately or within a week
Working Days: 5
Location: Sector 91, Industrial Area, Phase 8B, Mohali