HR Manager at Cannysys IT Solutions
Views:26 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Job Description :
- Cannysys is looking for a UI developer that has the design sense and strong technical know-hows to quickly grasp the problems, help define solutions, and iterate on interactions, animations and subtle details to deliver the perfect experience.
- We are looking for candidates who can provide a responsive and impressive portfolio that has great interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence.
1. Great eye and passionate for visual design, expert at website / web application design.
2. Define visual interfaces that adhere to and extend the defined wireframes and specifications
3. Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios, interaction models, and screen designs to clients and executives
4. Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
5. Actively seek to understand business requirements to develop solutions
6. Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
7. Ability to think beyond the user interface to touch brands and marketing
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Design and develop GUI components based on project requirements.
2. Review UI designs / implementation and recommend improvements.
3. Analyse and resolve GUI issues promptly.
4. Develop and design functional specifications for GUI.
5. Assist in implementing new features or upgrading existing User Interface systems.
6. Lead complete UI design team for all the projects.
7. Translating ideas to prototype to product
8. Provide guidance and feedback to the marketing team
Desired Skills and Experience :
2. Advanced knowledge in web standards and best practices.
4. Must be a team player, flexible, self-motivated and analytical with excellent communications skills, both oral and written - Can work on small teams in an Agile environment - scrum, unit testing, team goal-centric.
Candidates who have experience with the following are preferred :
1. Experience with consumer facing websites.
2. Experience with service-oriented architectures.
3. Experience with SOAP, REST, XML.
4. Experience with WordPress and PHP