Recruitment Lead - APME at Cameron, A Schlumberger Company
Views:359 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cameron - SAP System Analyst - SD/CS Modules (4-7 yrs)
Job description :
- IT Analyst role within QTC (Sales/aftermarket) functional area with functional expertise in SAP SD/CS module competency.
- This position supports and implements the SAP Sales and Distribution, Customer Service functions and applications.
- The IT Analyst will predominantly be responsible for sustainment of existing production environment to function seamlessly and deal with issues within the SAP systems and its upstream or downstream applications within the scope of respective functional areas.
- Additionally involvement in projects, working on new developments or enhancement requests with high efficiency and handling customers and business partners diligently.
- Work closely with business stakeholders and other technical teams and super users communities with key focus area towards customer satisfaction and also conduct training and preparation of documentations as necessary.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- This position supports and implements the SAP Sales and Distribution & Customer Service functions and applications. Provide configuration and functional support for the Sales and Distribution and related functions in the SAP system.
- This includes but is not limited to functionality and configuration experience in the areas of Sales orders, Service notifications, Service orders, Repair order processing, warranty order processing, Equipment's, Functional locations, costing and settlement of service orders, Invoicing, Deliveries and shipping functions, Contracts and Charge backs and related master data required to support the processes.
- Maintain collaborative working relationship with within other respective functional areas (FI/MM/PP/PS).
- Desired debugging skills with good interaction skills with IT Development Teams to analyses and identify break fix/development needs.
- Understand customer's business implications and incorporate understanding into technical and business process stand point and provide improvement recommendations.
- Ensure production system is functioning as designed and implemented.
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of problems on a day-to-day basis.
- Conduct end to end analysis to establish root cause and provide effective and efficient solution.
- Document potential/recurring issues, conduct root cause analysis to eliminate redundancies.
- Lead or support roll-out and implementation of new business applications and functionalities within the scope.
- Involve project work stream activities, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Adhere to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identify dependencies and resource requirements.
- Appropriately communicate statuses, escalate issues, and manage timelines and action items.
- Create and maintain all required technical documentations as per process requirements.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, super users, end users and business partners.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by staying current on new technologies.
- Ensure all issues/tickets are effectively triaged and resolved within the SLA.
- Thorough testing of all the business processes at each phase.
Minimum Job Qualifications Minimum Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Reading and understanding of ABAP code, preferred.
- Minimum 4-7 years of SAP SD/CS configuration experience as a functional consultant.
- Must have at least full life cycle SAP implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-Live).
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations.
- Good understandings on complex pricing requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Power Point skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen to facilitate group discussions, present in front of an audience and/or group, and ability to articulate thoughts in a methodical and constructive manner.
- Business knowledge and process design skills.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Must be an effective problem solver.