Camera/ISP Tuning Engineer - C/C++ (3-5 yrs)
A) PURPOSE OF THE POSITION :
The responsibilities are :
- To optimize the localization camera effect;
- To make the portrait photograph close to local people like;
- To optimize the effect of third-party algorithm.
B) DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Make certain 90% above projects- satisfaction of camera performance rank in top three;
- Report localization tuning scheme quarterly and put into projects;
- In charge the schedule of Indian project and make sure they won't be delayed;
- Keep well communication with test team members.
C) Skills/ Experience Required :
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computers/ Information Technology;
- At least three years of work experience in Camera Tuning;
- Experience in MTK platform, CCT tool and DebugParser;
- Familiar with C and C++ language;
- Familiar with Linux OS.